Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello

Why have a blog? Simply to find a place where I can vent, talk about what I want and pretend that it is of some interest to somebody else.

My name is Annie and I am the mom of a 16 years old girl and of a newborn boy of 10 weeks. I like to say that the reason why there is a such a gap between my kids is because I trade husbands. Which is not too far from the truth.

Another piece of information about me, is that I am Canadian. Not any kind of Canadian, but I am French Canadian, which can explain why I make so much spelling mistakes.

I met my husband almost seven years ago and moved with him in Sept 2010. Long story short : I married him, got a dog, got another dog and got a baby. Bla Bla Bla. Maybe I'll tell the story one day.

If you have any comments or would like to share a story with me, please send me an email : I would love to know more about other moms.

motherofallconfessions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment